Working Hours: 11am to 4.30pm Saturdays
Location: Electical Engineering Building (G17) 120
Minimum Commitment: 12 Months
Not sure where to start? The administrator is right for you. You will be placed into a team or project (preferences are allowed), and gain exposure to the project’s operations. Working directly with senior members, you will be responsible for keeping the team organised, as well as planning and executing events which are essential to the smooth operation of BLUEsat projects. You will get deep insights into how a project runs, and be directly responsible for making it better.
Successful completion of this role may grant advanced standing for admission onto other roles.
Your role includes providing administrative support to the teams, ensuring members have appropriate safety documentation, planning and executing team or project events, and discussing ideas with project leads.
• Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Confluence and JIRA
• Adobe Creative Suite or image/video Editing experience
• Access to networking events with the space industry.
• An opportunity to practise and develop your software engineering skills.
• Access to a community of like-minded people passionate about space.
• Be recognised by future employers for your technical and soft skills.