Team: Balloon Project
Working Hours: 11am to 4.30pm Saturdays
Location: Electical Engineering Building (G17) 216
Minimum Commitment: 12 Months
Want to take your skills to new heights? BLUEsat Balloon Project is looking for generalists who would like to help us build the payload for our Balloon Project. This role is open to anyone who is a quick learner, enthusiastic about the project and is willing to learn.
This NATO backed project is the perfect place to show off your awesome skills, and will make you highly sought after by employers. If accepted, you will have immediate impact in developing the control systems crucial to successful radar operation. This is a perfect example to put your knowledge to practical use and create something that you can be proud of.
You will be responsible for helping in constructing the payload.
• Experience working with hand tools.
• Good documentation skills
• An availability of least 10h+ a week
• An opportunity to work on a NATO funded research project.
• Access to networking events with the space industry.
• An opportunity to practise and develop your software engineering skills.
• Access to a community of like-minded people passionate about space.
• Be recognised by future employers for your technical and soft skills.