Finance Team Member
Working Hours: Varied
Location: Electical Engineering Building (G17) 120
Minimum Commitment: 12 Months
This role involves directly working with the financial records of the society, with tasks including assisting in keeping the financial records up to date, budgeting and ensuring no errors have been made. You can gain experience in managing funds which will be beneficial to your personal finance and important in your professional career.
• Assisting in updating the financial records.
• Regularly check the records to ensure no errors have been made.
• Remain up to date with roles and responsibilities of Treasurer role (can act as replacement)
• Excel / Google sheets proficiency
• Studies accounting
• Used Jira and Confluence in the past
• Mentoring from our senior members
• Access to networking events with the space industry
• Access to a community of like people passionate about space