Working Hours: 11am to 4.30pm Saturdays
Location: Electical Engineering Building (G17) 120
Minimum Commitment: 12 Months
Passionate about helping our members reach their full potential? BLUEsat is looking for a student to take on the role of Training Officer to help us improve our training program. You will have the opportunity to work with all teams, and develop material which will have meaningful impact across the society.
Successful completion of this role may grant advanced standing for admission onto other roles.
Your role involves identifying the upskilling needs of the projects, organising members to write the relevant training material and reviewing existing and new material for their effectiveness. Writing some of the material yourself is optional, but strongly encouraged.
• Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Passion for helping your peers
• Confluence and JIRA
• Completed all level 2 courses in your degree
• Access to networking events with the space industry.
• An opportunity to practise and develop your software engineering skills.
• Access to a community of like-minded people passionate about space.
• Be recognised by future employers for your technical and soft skills.